Executive Suite Amenities
Other small business office spaces offer little in the way of extras. They’re nothing but a space that you rent. Boxer Workstyle suites aren’t ordinary workspaces. We’ve carefully considered everything you need to run your business optimally and offer it to you in one convenient space.
You don’t have to rely on outside sources for your business needs. We take care of the details for you. Included with your suite are the following amenities:
• Nationwide Locations. Travel with ease knowing that you won’t need to secure an additional space for your meeting. Gain full access to other suites in the cities you travel to. Save time and expense by being prepared while traveling.
• On Site Management. Your questions and concerns are handled immediately with on site management. Rather than wait to have someone return your call or schedule a repair, you’ll have instant contact with people that can help. Don’t lose valuable time dealing with problems that aren’t even yours to address.
• 24 Hour Access. Don’t adjust your hours because your building isn’t accessible around the clock. Our suites cater to your needs and schedule no matter what that means to your business. Work late into the night or get there at dawn to make things happen.
• Space to Collaborate. Creative ideas flow freely in dedicated meeting spaces. Common areas are one of the many benefits of renting a suite. Collaborate like never before in the convenience of the same space you work out of.
• Space to Host Events. Think of all the time you save by hosting onsite rather than another location. You don’t have to spend valuable resources to get together with clients, vendors, and partners. Simply invite them to your suite and take care of what you need to on your terms.
• Free WIFI. Say goodbye to internet bills and hello to unlimited access to the world wide web in most executive suites. Carry on with business as usual while keeping the overhead low.
• Presentation Equipment. Your presentations stand out on state-of-the-art equipment. Make the type of good impression you intend to set with employees, clients, vendors, and business partners.
• Demand Style Coffee Bar. Equipped with Keurig machines and everything needed to fix a hot cup of coffee, your executive suite boosts morale and promotes productivity by not forcing employees to go elsewhere for their caffeine fix. It’s the little things that make your staff happy and feel motivated.
What You Need to Know About Renting a Small Office
Not all spaces are equal. Keep this in mind when looking for a place to work out of.
Ask yourself the following questions to determine the size of office you need:
• Do you need a place to hold meetings or do you need a space to work out of?
• What type of business do you run?
• What does your budget look like?
• How much overhead do you have?
• What must a space have for you to use it regularly?
• When is your move-in date?
• What location is best for your business?
• How much square footage do you need in order to thrive?
Knowing who is supporting you is also essential when looking for a place to house your business. The right property manager has a vested interest in you and your business. They want to see you thrive so you can continue renting from them.
Some qualities of a great property manager include:
• Well Informed
• Willing to Go the Extra Mile for His or Her Customer
The more positive attributes a property manager has, the better experience you have renting from them. Keep this in mind when weighing the pros and cons of an office space. Our suites offer onsite property management meaning that you won’t have to wait a great length of time to have your needs taken care of.
Why Boxer Workstyle is For You
It doesn’t matter what size of company you have. You need a dedicated office space for your business. It doesn’t make sense to work out of a closet or garage any longer. If you want to grow exponentially, you need to think BIG! An executive suite lets others know you mean business.
When comparing other office spaces with Boxer Workstyle, think about the amenities they offer. Are you paying rent for the space itself or do you get a long list of extras the way you do with us? Our suites give you comfort, flexibility, and security. What more do you need to run your business successfully?